It is a new generation hot water production solution. Present on the market of the production of domestic hot water with economic and ecological solutions for 22 years, SFEV presents its new thermodynamic balloon. Studied and designed in the largest European factories, BALLON-PAC represents the high-end on the market.
Design, efficient thanks to its high COP and its very wide operating temperature ranges, it is also very easy to install. Thanks to BALLON-PAC you will meet the hot water needs of your family while saving money.
– ECONOMIC : BALLON-PAC makes it possible to achieve up to 70% savings compared to a conventional solution for the production of domestic hot water.
– ECOLOGICAL : by using the calories present in the air, BALLON-PAC preserves our planet.
– DESIGN : designed by the largest design office in Europe, BALLON-PAC will naturally find its place at home.
– ERGONOMIC : BALLON-PAC is easy to use thanks to its control screen and intuitive wheel.
– SECURE : BALLON-PAC offers, as standard, an anti-legionellosis cycle.
– AUTONOMOUS : thanks to the electric supplement, BALLON-PAC will support your needs in ECS whatever the climatic conditions.
– SILENCER :55 dB at maximum speed at a distance of 1 m.
– MODULAR : the BALLON-PAC S version can optionally receive solar collectors or any other source of energy, for ever more savings and ecology.
– EFFICIENT : BALLON-PAC works, thanks to its heat pump, from – 10 ° C to + 35 ° C.
– DYNAMICS : Turbowater function to meet the needs of a family of 6 people thanks to the combination of the heat pump and the electric supplement.
Monocrystallin photovoltaic module, with high efficiency PERC technology and perfect aesthetics.
The YC600 micro-inverter
With its innovative design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of micro-inverter technology. The YC600 is a single-phase, intelligent and interactive micro-inverter with the network, comprising with 2 independent MPPT and connecting two PV modules. ZigBee wireless communication offers faster data transmission speeds than CPL and a wider MPPT voltage range allows for better energy recovery for system owners.
A true interactive micro-inverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets European requirements and is inherently safe. The unit also relies on the APsystems range of multi-module micro-inverters, which simplifies installation and reduces logistics costs.
Make your panels smarter
Intelligent energy manager to monitor and control in real time its devices electric according to its solar production, without loss of comfort or need for energy storage.
Q.Peak duo blk ML-G9+/AC
Q.Peak duo ML-G9+
Q.Peak duo-G9 series
Q.Home+ ess hyb-G2